Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taking a break from baking.

DSC00393
I have been meaning to go down to hello, cupcake in Tacoma for awhile. We only live about 30 minutes away. It is conveniently located to The Tacoma Art Musuem, The Museum of Glass, Union Station, and the Washington State History Museum. On a Wednesday, I decided it was the perfect time to take my daughter to all 3 museums and the cupcake shop. I only did the 3 museum thing because there was a special price for all 3 places.

Anyway, hello, cupcake is such a cute place! I believe I bought one of each flavor of cupcake. It was good, but not Sprinkles good. I do love Sprinkles cupcakes, but it has to be fresh. The best flavors in my opinion are the Red Velvet, Dark Chocolate, Lemon, and Carrot. I see on their website there are a few new flavors I would like to try, unfortunately I don't know when i'll have that chance to try them out. I am hoping they open up a location in Seattle, but there are 2 competing cupcake shops there.

Here are the cupcakes from hello, cupcake:


DSC00399
Before....

DSC00400
and after...I tasted half of each cupcake. The other half was for my husband.

I can't remember all the flavors, so check it out on their website.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin